The goodness of Aloe vera enriched with sandalwood and kesar is how we can describe this amazing product. It comes in a clear tube packaging with a sturdy flip open cap which makes it a hygienic and travel friendly product. The gel is yellow in colour with golden hues. The first thing that gets noticed on opening the tube is its strong ayurvedic sandelwood fragrance which can be annoying for many.
The consistency is quite watery. When applied it spreads with ease and gets absorbed quickly leaving a hydrating and healthy glow behind. The gel feels cool and refreshing. It can be a great moisturiser for oily, combination and normal skin type as it doesn’t feel oily or greasy. For very dry skin people another layer of moisturiser may be needed.
It claims to make the skin free from roughness and dullness which is true to a great extent as one can feel the skin hydrated and smooth after few application itself. It also claims to reduce sunburns, tanning, dark spots and pigmentation which is not completely true. It is definitely great for treating sunburns but dark spots and pigmentation can be get ridden off only by prolonged use of the product.
1) Can be used as a daily moisturiser. (Dry skin type may need another layer of moisturiser).
2) Great as a makeup primer.
3) Can be used for treating sunburns, acne and pimples.
4) Can be used in a face pack.
1) Priced at Rs 50 for 60ml of the product, this is the most affordable good quality product available.
2) It has the goodness of aloevera enriched with kesar and sandalwood.
3) It is not greasy or oily, hence great for acne and pimple prone skin.
4) Absorbs quickly and gives a cooling sensation, so great for summers.
5) Gives a soft and hydrating healthy glow to skin.
6) Natural product.
7) Hygienic and travel friendly packaging.
8) Can cure sunburns and summer rashes.
9) Can be used in a multiple ways.
1) Availability is a major issue as the product usually remains out of stock.
2) Strong ayurvedic sandalwood fragrance which may be disliked by many.
3) Slow effect on dark spots and pigmentation.
4) Not moisturising for dry skin people.
PRICE: Rs 50 for 60ml.
Overall, a great affordable and good quality product that can be helpful in Indian summers. It certainly is a must try product.